BETTER ENERGY TO POWERA BETTER WAY OF LIFE
Why you should consider solar energy for your business:
- Solar energy provides a healthy return both environmentally and financially. Tax credits, rebates and incentive programs are available at state and federal levels to help businesses, nonprofits, and municipalities implement solar photovoltaic (PV) projects with accelerated returns.
- Solar PV electricity generation does not emit poisonous air pollutants into our atmosphere such as CO2, SO2, NOx, VOCs and PM. These pollutants contribute to global warming as well as a wide variety of adverse health effects, particularly with children.
- PV installations are low maintenance and most generate power for many years with minimal intervention. Ongoing operating costs are extremely low compared to existing power technologies.
- Solar PV peak output matches well with peak electrical demand on the utility grid, thereby reducing the chance of brownouts and blackouts by producing the most power when it is most needed.
- Solar PV is a renewable and domestically harvested energy source, lessening our dependence on fossil fuels and foreign energy sources.
- Solar energy is a powerful vehicle for domestic job creation and economic growth. The recently enacted stimulus package contains over $60 billion of energy related expenditures. This will expand tax credits, guarantee loans for businesses investing in solar, fund R&D, finance clean energy projects, and support “green” workforce development in America.
- Groups adopting solar PV are ahead of the curve, utilizing an efficient and rapidly growing technology. It can speak volumes to customers, employees and stakeholders that one is committed to embracing and implementing “green” practices while still making economically sound decisions.